Practitioner Diploma in Patient-Centric Hypnotherapy
I've been practising clinical hypnotherapy for 18 years, during which time I've had many requests to teach others why I do what I do, and how they can do it too. As I've always seen training as incompatible with running a full-time clinical practice I've declined the offers to teach.
In 2013, I'm taking a semi-sabbatical from treating in order to teach, which means I'm scaling my clincal practice back to two days a week.
I like to do things properly, so my course is accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC) and is taught in a modern, fully equipped seminar room in the Library of Richmond University.
Why Take This Course?
The course is full of novel features which you will see if you read through the Prospectus. These are just some headlines.
- The ONLY course in Patient-Centric Hypnotherapy
- Integral, practical guidance on hypnotherapy as a business
- All the dull, worthy things you need if you are serious about treating patients
- Based in real hypnotism - not relaxation
- Fad-free and without padding
Course materials will be distributed by wifi for preference (so bring your laptop/tablet). Some components will be taught in computer labs.